By subscribing to the My Covered Calls service you acknowledge that My Covered Calls is purely an information service that uses structured analysis of factual data (an algorithm) to show the returns available from writing covered calls. It is not about investment or other financial advice. All statements and expressions are our opinions and are not to be taken as either investment advice or a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold . My Covered Calls is not responsible for options prices, expiry dates & contract sizes data and will not be held responsible for any loss incurred as a result of any options data that is incorrect.
By registering as a member You agree to indemnify My Covered Calls and hold My Covered Calls harmless against any and all loss, cost, damage or other liability (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which My Covered Calls may incur from or in connection with a claim by any third party arising from a breach by you of any Term. My Covered Calls reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
ProWriter Basic and ProWriter Plus are designed to filter call option trades that should return between 2-4% per month.
My Covered Calls will honor any refund it has committed to in the sale of its data service or software products.
You agree never to perform a chargeback against My Covered Calls. If you perform a chargeback, My Covered Calls reserve the right to seek legal action to return the funds and any costs associated with the chargeback.
ProWriter End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
Billbuddy Terms & Conditions
Bill Buddy Pty Ltd
ABN 31 106 055 181
By subscribing to the My Covered Calls service, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You authorise Bill Buddy to debit your nominated account in the manner specified by your Biller. Your Biller is the organisation providing you with the product or service for which we are debiting your account.
2. We will provide you with at least 14 days prior notice in writing if we propose to vary any of the terms of the debit arrangements in place between us.
3. You should contact your Biller if you wish to defer or alter any of the debit arrangements.
4. You will need to advise us in writing if you wish to cancel a Direct Debit Request. Such notice should be delivered to us at least one working day before the due date for payment or as otherwise stipulated in our Terms and Conditions.
5. If you wish to dispute any Debit Item you should refer to us in the first instance and we will seek to resolve the
matter with you. If we cannot resolve the dispute you can contact your financial institution at which your nominated account is held. Your financial institution will then commence a formal claims procedure on your behalf.
6. Some financial institution accounts do not facilitate direct debits. If you are uncertain, you should check with your financial institution before signing a Direct Debit Request, to ensure that your nominated account is able to receive direct debits through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System.
7. Before completing the Direct Debit Request, you should check the details of your nominated account against a
recent statement from your financial institution, to ensure that your account details are correct.
8. You agree that it is your responsibility to have sufficient cleared funds in your nominated account by the due dateto enable payment of Debit Items in accordance with the directions of your Biller.
9. We will initiate the Debit Item on the due date as advised by your Biller. If the due date for payment falls on a daywhich is not a business day in Queensland, then the Debit Item will be processed on the next business day. Youshould enquire directly with your financial institution if you are uncertain as to when the Debit Item will be processed to your account.
10. If a Debit Item is returned unpaid by your financial institution, you authorise us to present a further debit for payment. Furthermore you authorise Bill Buddy to debit your account for our Dishonour Charge.
11. We will ensure the details of your personal records and account details held by us remain confidential. However, if you lodge a claim in relation to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit, it may be necessary for us to release such information to your financial institution or its representative, or to our financial institution or its representative to enable your claim to be assessed.